This comes from a Spanish Thermomix site:
This recipe has become an essential classic in my kitchen. There is nothing easier and more natural, I’m sure that if you try it, you’ll never go back to buying stock cubes. It lasts for months thanks to the preserving qualities of the salt.
- 300 gr chicken, skinned, boned and cut into pieces
- 1 tomato
- 300 gr variety of vegetables (leeks, onions, carrots, celery, garlic…)
- 30 gr red wine
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 clove
- 300 gr rock salt
- Place the chicken in the Thermomix jug and program 10 seconds at Speed 8. Remove and reserve.
- Now place the tomato and all the other vegetables in the jug and liquidize 10 seconds and Speed 6.
- Return the chicken to the jug, add the wine, bayleaf, clove and salt and program 30 mins, temperature Varoma (120ºC), Speed 1. If it’s still too runny, program a further 5 mins, same speed and temperature.
- Let the temperature drop somewhat before liquidizing the contents for 2 mins at Speed 5-10.
Keep in the fridge in an airtight jar.
If you find the mixture has stuck to the jug, just place a glass of water with a drop of washing up liquid into it and program 5 mins, temperature Varoma, Speed 3, and it’ll clean itself!