Serve on salads, white fish, baked potatoes – or on practically anything you fancy.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled
- 2 spring onions or 1 shalotte (optional)
- ¼-¾ cup roughly chopped cilantro (depending on desired flavour)
- ¼-½ cup low-fat sour-cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice (or white wine vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Water (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth. Thin the salad dressing out with up to ⅓ cup water if you find the consistency too thick. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Keep in an airtight container for 7-10 days.